Our stables are made of Top Quality pressure treated wood, with a Shiplap construction to give a smooth, attractive finish.
What maintanance is required for these wooden stables?
We design and constuct our wooden stables for sale to suit you and your requirements. We use Pressure Treated timber for all outside parts. This is timber that has been pre-treated with preservative under pressurised conditions, to force the preservative deeper into the wood fibres. As a result, the wood is far more resistant to damage from rot or insects than could possible be achieved by surface coating with preservatives. We recommend that you paint your stables with a good quality stain/preservative such as Ronseal 5 year wood stain to protect from damage and to prevent fading. Regular treatment every few years will keep your wooden stables looking as good as new.
Terms & Conditions
* You must have a level site ready and cleared before we arrive
* We must have relatively easy access to the site where the stables are to be assembled
* We require a 50% deposit for the stables when you place your order, by bank draft, cheque or postal order. The remainder of the payment is due in cash, bank draft, cheque or postal order on delivery.
Do the Stables come with a guarantee?
There is a one year guarantee on all parts and structural features.
What are they made of?
Our stables are made of Top Quality pressure treated wood, with a Shiplap construction to give a smooth, attractive finish
The roof comes in a choice of either an apex roof shape, or a flat, tilted roof. The roof is made of long-lasting Tegral steel, lined with an anti-drip underlay.
What are the Standard Features?
- The assembled stables are bolted to concrete slab
- They are made with a 9” damp proof course and bonded (waterproofed)
- The Roof is constructed of Tegral Steel with anti drip underlay
- All exterior wood pressure treated
- All hinges, bolts, kickovers galvinised
- There are Cabin hooks on the top and bottom doors
- Top of bottom door features an anti chew strip
- The inside of the Stables is lined 4ft up inside with ¾” board (kickboard)